Thursday, August 05, 2004

Nobody will Read my Garbage

<> Nobody will read my blog. And do you know why? I’ll tell you. Because it is filled with poorly written garbage. Garbage! Hooray!
Right now, Dianne Rhiem is lamenting with some journalist on the radio at the lack of civic involvement in the country. When will we receive a decent minimum wage? When will defense spending be cut? There is no superpower to challenge America’s military superiority anyway, why spend an absurd amount of money on defense? When will basic social services be extended to all Americans? When will America build a public education system that is truly public and equal in its outlook? Where are the Snowdens of yesteryear? When will my tiny penis shrivel up and disappear? I can’t say. I wish you all a happy Hanukah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home