Sunday, March 23, 2008

This is called The Show

I visited with my niece during Easter. She's three now. She informed me about “a green pillow that makes music.” Then, as I was watching the final moments of an extremely tense basketball game, she insisted I follow her to a room where I was asked to sit in a chair. I waited while she went and found Dad and Mom (Dad was watching the game as well). They sat down as well. We were ready for lights, camera, action. We were certain the big show was about to start. Then we were told that the button on a shirt on the door was a light. Dad said the iron sitting on the ironing board was a camera. “No its not a camera,” she said. “Well, that's not a light,” Dad pointed out.

End of show. I have some things to think about for the next week.

Does anyone know who won between Davidson and Georgetown?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home