Sunday, January 06, 2013

Chilaquiles are awesome

I ate chilaquiles today, which are good. I had to have other people make the chilaquiles, since I don't really know how to make chilaquiles. (The previous sentence is redundant which is awesome.) Not that it's hard to make chilaquiles, since they are just eggs and tortillas with red or green sauce poured all over them. With cheese. (That's a sentence fragment, which is awesome.) Also, I'm bringing back the word awesome as a synonym for great, which is what we did when we were 10, which annoyed some of our teachers since its supposedly an incorrect use of the word, which, of course, is awesome. (That previous sentence is a run-on, which is also awesome.) While I was eating those chilaquiles, I noticed some men building a giant tower across the street, but a woman I asked didn't know what it was. It looked like a giant pillar with a cameraman on top of it. When you come from a generation who has been overly influenced by electronic media like television, film, and the internet, you find you don't have a sufficient vocabulary to describe things in writing to people. Instead, you find yourself using some bad grammar, and redundant adjectives, and poor diction (whatever that is, I think it has to do with the adjectives), and parenthetical statements that should be separate sentences. But, when you think about it, maybe that's awesome. Here's the guy on the tower. (You also use pictures, which are worth exactly 1000 words, which can help you make your quota).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home